Thank you for choosing BetterVet as your veterinary partner! We understand that the health of our pets can bring up strong emotions. As we work together, we kindly ask that you follow the guidelines below. Your continued cooperation will help us provide better care for your pet and ensure that home visits go as smoothly as possible.
1. Be patient
- Our veterinarians see several pet patients per day and do their best to arrive at each home visit in a timely manner.
- Set aside 30 minutes (add 15 minutes for every additional pet) for your veterinarian to thoroughly examine your pet(s), postponing any phone calls, texts, and other activities until after your appointment is complete.
2. Be respectful
- Treat your care team with the same courtesy you would in a veterinary clinic setting.
- Abusive or threatening behavior towards any team member, including sexist, racist, or homophobic comments will not be tolerated.
3. Be prepared
- Please have any necessary documents and medical information on hand during your appointment if they have not already been sent in advance.
- Make a list of your questions and concerns ahead of time and follow these tips to get your pet ready for our arrival.
4. Be honest
- Provide your veterinarian with honest and up-to-date information about your pet’s history, symptoms, and behavior.
- Be forthcoming about difficult topics, as they could impact your pet’s health and well-being.
5. Be a responsible pet parent
- Make sure you understand and follow your veterinarian’s post-visit instructions.
- Administer all prescribed medications and treatments as directed.
The health and well-being of your pet is a top priority for us, as is our care teams’ safety.
Our teams reserve the right to decline services in any environment that they determine to be unsafe and to terminate the appointment and/or continued medical care.
Not following veterinary advice, requesting medications or services inappropriately, or not following through with recommended appointments and treatments could result in the termination of our services.
Let’s work together to give your pet the care they deserve!