This is a link to the basic information on how to create a Google signature
Create a Gmail signature
Click to rate your experience with BetterVet
An email signature is text, like your contact information or a favourite quote, that’s automatically added at the end of Gmail messages as a footer.
Important: To learn how to recreate your Outlook signatures in Gmail, visit section 2.5 of the Learning Centre.
Add or change a signature
You can include up to 10,000 characters in your signature.
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings See all settings.
- In the 'Signature' section, add the text of your signature to the box. If you want to, you can format your message by adding an image or changing the text style.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save changes.
Manage multiple signatures
You can use different signatures for your emails. For example, you can have a signature default for new emails or emails that you respond to. Or you can choose from different signatures when you compose an email.
Tip: If you want to change your signature while you write an email, at the bottom of the window, click Insert signature .
Add a signature if you're using the 'Send email as' feature
If you use the 'Send email as' feature to send from different addresses in your account, you can add a different signature for each address.
To select an address, use the drop-down menu above the signature text box on the Settings page.
If you can't see the drop-down menu:
- Open the Accounts and Import settings page.
- Check that your addresses are listed in the 'Send email as' section.